Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, the visitor/user agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Whilst St Helens Glass has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website to ensure the information appearing on it is accurate and up to date, St Helens Glass disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
- You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
- Information on this website is therefore solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without notice and is not intended to constitute a contract. The availability of a product on this website, the design, specification and price may change at any time without prior notice.
- All products mentioned or which feature on this website are strictly subject to availability. The visitor/user should take appropriate steps, including seeking appropriate legal and other professional advice, to verify any information on which they may seek to rely. Photographs and artists impressions may be for illustrative purposes only.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form whatsoever (which for avoidance of doubt shall include photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means), save in respect of normal internet site visits.
- St Helens Glass shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer.
- All CGI images featured throughout the site, including the homestyer are for illustrative purposes only.
- By providing us with your details through this website, you may be contacted by telephone, email or post by St Helens Glass in the future about our latest promotions or offers. However, if you do not wish to receive further correspondence from us you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
Windows, Doors & Roofline*Up to 50% off subject to minimum order value and quantity.
Conservatories*Up to £2000 discount subject to minimum order value and quantity.
Name & Registered Office:
7 Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PZ
St Helens Glass have security measures in place which are considered appropriate to the nature of the information and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Non personal data regarding the use of this website, such as the number of hits per page, is also captured automatically. This information helps us to analyse how our website is used, and assist in the development and improvement of the website. You can find out more about the way cookies work, why we use them, and how to remove them on the following websites www.cookiecentral.com or www.aboutcookies.org
We do not collect personal data on this website unless you submit personal information in that part of the website where it is requested. Following your request for information we may hold personal information about you for marketing and research purposes and also to help us develop our website, products and services.
For your protection we will also:
- Not hold more information about you than is required for the purposes for which it is being processed.
- Take reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information about you is accurate and kept up to date.
- Not keep your information for longer than is necessary or as required by law.
- Process your information in accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998.