St Helens Glass uPVC casement windows are traditional in style and open to the outside with either top or side hung openers. Our windows come with a range of fixed panes, opening casements and benefit from the security of double glazing.
- Low maintenance uPVC window frames look as good as the day they were installed. And with a finish that doesn’t discolour, crack, fade or flake they eliminate the need for painting.
- Tougher than wood, uPVC window frames protect your double-glazing and avoid the problem of timber frames cracking, warping and sticking.
- Noise reducing multi-chambered uPVC frames come as a St Helens Glass standard.
- Heat saving double glazed units are energy efficient, reducing heat loss, draughts and fuel bills.
- Security features include windows that have multipoint locking systems, double locking handles and much more.
Create your own look
With a sensational range of window styles and glazing options, you can get the look you want and the benefits of quality double glazed windows.
You’ll find just a small sample of our casement window colours and finishes above, and our representative will be happy to show you our full range during your consultation.
Added peace of mind
- 10 year guarantee
- Energy Efficient