uPVC is one of the most popular choices of roof cladding in the UK today with 85%* of buildings benefiting from this cost effective, highly durable, environmentally friendly, safe, secure and robust product. It’s a common consensus now that the maintenance and technical performance of timber, especially for roofline, is no longer acceptable when compared to uPVC.
With this in mind, we’ve developed a high performance uPVC roof cladding that is the perfect solution for long-lasting and hassle-free protection.
- Low maintenance uPVC roof cladding is colourfast so it looks as good as on the day of installation. Plus, the finish doesn’t discolour, crack, fade or flake; so it eliminates the need for painting.
- Thicker uPVC boards used by St Helens Glass are higher quality and longer lasting than many cheaper, timber-backed versions.
- Unique bird repellent system (optional) prevents birds and rodents nesting in your roof.
- Hidden ventilation design allows timbers to breathe and prevents damp without the use of unsightly vents.
- A wide choice of colours including white, oak and black ensures a design to match your style of house and complement your windows and doors.
Create your own look
You can choose cladding colours that complement your existing windows and doors. Our range of colours are shown above.
Added peace of mind
- 10 year guarantee
- Energy Efficient